- || The Florida Frontier: Still Closed
- || Remarks on Conflict and Civility in Contemporary America
- || Civility and Democracy in America
- || Public Participation Project for DeLand 2050
- || Toward a Democratic Ethic for the New Academic Year
- || Participatory Institutions in Latin America — the Next Generation
- || Private Individualism and Political Withdrawal, Part 4.
- || Review of Sirianni, Investing in Democracy: Engaging Citizens in Collaborative Governance.
- || Forum on the Public’s Role in Planning for Growth and Development.
- || Politics and Democracy as Conversation.
Receive Posts by Email:
Set Text Size:
About: David Hill
Stetson University Political Science Professor David Hill is the author of one book and several articles on voter turnout in American elections. He also has participated in the development and implementation of local level election-year surveys. He teaches courses in American Government, Political Parties and Interest Groups, Congress, Elections and Public Opinion.