- || The Florida Frontier: Still Closed
- || Remarks on Conflict and Civility in Contemporary America
- || Civility and Democracy in America
- || Public Participation Project for DeLand 2050
- || Toward a Democratic Ethic for the New Academic Year
- || Participatory Institutions in Latin America — the Next Generation
- || Private Individualism and Political Withdrawal, Part 4.
- || Review of Sirianni, Investing in Democracy: Engaging Citizens in Collaborative Governance.
- || Forum on the Public’s Role in Planning for Growth and Development.
- || Politics and Democracy as Conversation.
Receive Posts by Email:
Set Text Size:
About: Steve Frantzich
Steve Frantzich is Professor of Political Science at the U.S. Naval Academy where he was honored as the outstanding instructor. He has a PhD from the University of Minnesota and a B.A. from Hamline University. He has authored over 20 books with a primary emphasis on the impact technology on politics. He serves as a consultant to the U.S. Congress and several foreign governments. He is the president of Books for International Goodwill (www.big-books.org) which has sent over 4 million books to underserved populations.