This is an update to my earlier post concerning the beginning of the decline in the population of Volusia County, Florida and its ramifications for civic engagement around growth.
As the enclosed chart indicates, the decline in Volusia population has continued for three straight years after the peak in 2007. As I stated in the [...]
- || The Florida Frontier: Still Closed
- || Remarks on Conflict and Civility in Contemporary America
- || Civility and Democracy in America
- || Public Participation Project for DeLand 2050
- || Toward a Democratic Ethic for the New Academic Year
- || Participatory Institutions in Latin America — the Next Generation
- || Private Individualism and Political Withdrawal, Part 4.
- || Review of Sirianni, Investing in Democracy: Engaging Citizens in Collaborative Governance.
- || Forum on the Public’s Role in Planning for Growth and Development.
- || Politics and Democracy as Conversation.
Receive Posts by Email:
Set Text Size: